Sunday 10 June 2012

Sweet Like Chocolate...

Well I've started this blog due to my recent move to a new City.
I've just finished my post-grad in psychology. So yes, watch out, I can read you like a book.
Though, my new job is in hosting. I am the host at quite the snazzy restaurant. Though I do intern once a week in a psychiatric hospital

This blog is about my life in the world and what shenanigans that may entail.
I live in a medium-sized flat with my boyfriend (James) of nearly 5 years. We have a cat called Miko. Just a bit of extra info for you there!


When I finished my post-grad I was under absolutely no illusion that I would waltz straight into a job, especially not one that would allow me to live in a mansion in Chelsea. But I had hoped for more than a one-day-a-week intern... God damn the country for lack of crazy people will to pay for treatment.


Never mind. I have started this to also help me realise what you can learn outside of education. Because with uni, you know whats on the syllabus and therefore, you know what to do to get it right, whereas, life is like a box of chocolates, and you never know what you're going to get, or what you have to do with that to get it right. 


Get ready for my installments on life, love, jobs, and simply what it's like to grow up and have to live in the big bad box of chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment