Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ex-terminate!

I once hoped that when I broke up with my ex, I'd NEVER see him again, but sadly that is NOT the case!

He seems to have cropped his head up far too often over the past few years with James. 
His name is Kyle, now we only went out for like just under a year, and he wasn't even my first. But he is literally a creep!
He's not obsessed with us or anything, but he's always so smarmy when he's around me. Like so sexual. If he got my physical he would be on a sex offenders list... But, as if he would. Before we went out, we'd know each other since primary school, like close family's the lot... yes, I know, why did we go out? Well, sex at 16 was cool because he was 19 at the time!

So we went out, I'll be honest, I thought it was brill at the time, he had a job and everything, took me to bars... But, I'll be honest I cheated on him with a work colleague, so our relationship didn't work out.... I personally don't think he ever got over it, so now, every time he see's me, I can guarantee that I will get at least a peck on the cheek and a squeeze of my bum.
Yes, he's one of those. You know the type, reckon's he's a player, but, totally isn't!

Well, I was at my day job at the restaurant, and who walks in?
None other than him! Of course, I wasn't sure it was him to begin with, because he was behind a crowd of 10, but, it's me, so of course it was him!
I started getting all nervous to see him, all I needed was him, in this city at my job. Well as he approached me, I was totally frustrated by the fact he was here. I thought my gran had told him or something. That I didn't even realise who he was with. He had a date! He was all over her! Like in a get a room way!
I wasn't hurt or anything, just annoyed that he get's told absolutely everything from my life from the folks and I always get left in the dark about him. Typical.

Anyway, I was so professional about it, I had them seated and seen to. Then he waved me over when his date went to the loo. This is what he said to me:
"Hi Issi, didn't know you worked here." In such an obvious tone. Of course he knew I worked here!
We chatted for a brief moment then, out of the blue I got, "We could go back to mine when I drop Kate off for a drink if you like. You know to 'catch up'" I was like WTF!!!! Who does that?!
See I told you smarmy.
I was generally speechless, and just walked back to the front of the restaurant. I didn't even have a clue how to respond without slapping him, but of course that would get me fired! So I simply ignored him.
As he was leaving, he actually had the cheek to squeeze my bum, which, made me jump and squeak in front of my boss and colleagues. How embarrassing!

Everyone was like whats wrong?' but I told them, it was one of those 'someones walked over your grave' moments.

I actually feel sorry for this Kate, or genuinely admire her for putting up with him, I'm not sure yet!

Anyway. I think I've learned that ex's are best kept separate from, well, EVERYTHING. Or need to disappear off the face of the earth in my case!
Especially if there nutters, like mine!

Oh how, I wish for the simpler days, that when you dumped someone, they just didn't play stuck-in-the-mud with you a play-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment